Thursday, January 05, 2006

Thai Foods

Phad Thai
Stir Fried Vermicelli With Prawn
Olive Rice with Minced Chicken
A Set : Phad Thai, Tom Yum Soup and Thai Root Crop Dessert

I really like Thai foods. That is why whenever possible, I like to eat at Thai Express or Siam Kitchen at Causeway Point. Though the price at both restaurant is a little bit high compared to ordinary food court, you can't complain really for the taste is really so good.

But I discovered a restaurant with affordable and yet delicious Thai food. The Waan Waan Thai restaurant in the newly opened Republic Food Court in Wisma Atria serves the most delicious Thai foods here in Singapore.

Just look at the above photos and you'll know what I am saying. Hmmmm. How I wish to go back and eat there this weekend.


3 comments:

Lani said...

You can find a good Thai foods here in the Philippines at SukoThai in SM Megamall.

I, too, love Thai foods, I also go to Oody's for it.

Ellen said...

Hi Kayli!

I used to frequent Thai Express at Causeway Point too when i lived there! your right the food is good! now i'm craving some pad thai myself. Looks really delish!

kayli said...

Good evening Lani. Yeah, I think I already heard that restaurant in SM Megamall.

Hi Ellen. Siam Restaurant is in Causeway Point.But now, Thai Express is located in strategic locations like in Paragon. There is also one near the Esplanade.