Saturday, June 21, 2008
Pan Fried Orange Juice Toman Fillet
toman fillet, 4 pieces
1/2 cup mayonnaise, low fat
1/4 cup Chinese parsley, chopped
2 tbsp orange juice
Pan salt/pepper season to taste
Method of preparation
1. Combine salt, Chinese parsley pepper and orange juice.
2. Pour mixture over the fillet. marinate and keep in the refrigerator for at least 45 minutes.
3. In a heated skillet, add in some corn oil and sear the fish on both sides over medium heat.
4. Mix the mayonnaise, orange juice and Chinese parsley evenly and place mixture in a sauce bowl.
5. Once the fish is done, serve it warm with the mayonnaise-orange juice sauce.
Note: Using a low-fat mayonnaise will certainly help to cut down the dietary fat intake by at least 50%.